We had very good attendance at the 16th June 2012 pre-slalom workday; we even had a dedicated catering crew who provided during the day hot drinks and chocolate biscuits, and for lunch bacon and sausage baps.
THANK YOU to all; you have helped to provide improvements that will exist for many years to come.
Special thanks to Andy Brookes and Peter Burke for "at cost" provision of high quality benches. Thank you for the know how, the hours of labour and saving the club a fortune.
- 3 new benches (two near middle pool get-in; one near bottom pool.)
- Tree removed from bottom pool (done by slalomists on Friday evening.)
- Slalom lines and training gates in bottom pool replaced.
- One floodlight relocated.
- Pathways cleared.
- Container lock repaired.
- Major repairs to top get-in (near bridge) steps.
Also special thanks to ALL the crew who ensured the benches were located in ideal positions no matter how much work was involved.