- Contact the equipment officer with your request. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On collection the offsite hire book must be filled in, this can be found in the club house main entrance.
- Pay the required hire fees by either
- In person to a committee member
- Or, by posting the money in clearly marked envelope in the clubs safe, also found in the main entrance.
- Return all equipment by the required date.
The hirer is responsible for all of the equipment whilst in their procession and any damage must be reported to the equipment officer.
Boat + Equipment
Single Day £7
Single Day £2
Ashlee, on behalf of Steve Stott (Equipment Officer)