How to contact us
- Last Updated: Monday, 15 February 2016 09:03
- Published: Thursday, 13 January 2011 23:07
The best way to learn what the club can offer you, or your family, is to come down to a general club session (click for directions & map) on Sunday mornings 10am - 1pm, or Tuesday evenings from 7.30pm. There will always be somebody around to help - don't be afraid to ask!
If the website hasn't given you the information you are seeking, you can email the most relevant club officer. The following are the most likely people you may wish to contact:
- Introduction Courses - John Dullehan, email@example.com
- Membership Secretary - Michael Stringer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training - John Dullehan, email@example.com
- Baths Training - Gill & Mark Davies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Secretary - Michael Stringer, email@example.com
- Polo - Graham Helsby, firstname.lastname@example.org
Another way to contact people is through our forum. You do not have to be a club member to use our forum; however to post on the site you will need to register.